PySpectra is a graphics library to display 1D and 2D data. It uses
pyqtgraph and matplotlib to create the graphical output.
The former produces fast graphics the latter
Applications based on PySpectra:
- listens to a Sardana Door and automatically displays the 1D data.
The Door delivers data when Macros are executed on the MacroServer, invoked
from spock or by executing runMacro on a Door.
- receives data and commands sent from the user
- TngGui.py: gives access to various parts of our Tango/Sardana environment
- pyspViewer.py: displays 1D data from ASCII (.fio, .dat, .iint) and
There are other areas of PySpectra applications:
- PySpectra can be imported into any python code to display spectra and images.
- the display action can be part of the local process or
- data can be sent via ZMQ to pyspMonitor
- A part of PySpectra is available through ipython magic commands.