Figure 9.9 shows the Configuration tab of the Component Selector.
It provides profile and layout parameters grouped in various frames.
Component Selector Configuration
Component Selector: Configuration
- In the Info there are: Server, Warnings.
which are visible in the Detector and Descriptions widgets.
- In the Warnings widget user checks reasons why descriptive components are deselected.
- The Server shows Tango servers used by the Sardana recorder9.4.
- The View frame defines a type of the selection widgets,
a maximal number of rows in Detector tab frames and if a widget with
an apply status is displayed.
- In the Frames frame user sets a layout, names, numeric labels of Detectors tab device groups.
The layout is defined by square brackets nested in four levels: frames, columns, rows, groups.
Its dictionary associates numeric labels of the device groups to a list of component and device data source items.
The item names can be written a UNIX wildcard format, i.e. "exp_c*".
- The layout setting can be saved to a file or loaded in
the Layout frame.